- Is your project at very early stage of its development and you feel like drowned in the ocean of options you have to choose from?
- Do you need to have feasibility proof of your system level design and get the confidence to move on?
- Are you an organization with main expertise in something other than embedded systems and your new product/service inevitably should have electronics circuit board to survive in high demanding market and don't want to bother yourself with new hire?
- Have you had your design done but need a hand to get EMC/EMI and other safety and compliance certificates?
- Have you done your circuit board design and want somebody to build its firmware/gateware for you?
- Do you need someone to layout your PCB design?
If any one the above then we are your one stop consultation/outsourcing solution, we are a group of highly experienced team that can deliver the following (but ton limited to) services to you:
- Any consultation for embedded systems design either in firmware/software or hardware aspects across wide range of industries: consumer electronics, telecommunication, industrial control, robotics, electro mechanical systems, and broadcast industry.
- Schematic and PCB design, Altium, Orcad. We have 12 layers, 1 GHz+ PCB experience, digital, analogue or mixed signal PCB, design for EMC, testability (DFT), durability, manufacturability (DFM) and automated assembly.
- Microcontroller based projects including:
MCS51, AVR, ARM (ARM7TDMI, ARM926-EJS, ARM1176JZF-S, Cortex-M3, A8 cores, (ATMEL: SAM7, SAM9, NXP: LPC2378, Samsung: S3C2440 and S3C6410), TMS320X DSP and MicroBlaze soft processor)
- FPGA based HW/SW co-design using Xilinx ISE, XPS, SDK, MicroBlaze, custom peripheral design on FSL & AXI bus and memory mapped communication between HDL code (VHDL, Verilog) and MicroBlaze. UCF (FPGA constrains) including I/O, timing and location constraints, FPGA project bring up.
Industry standard protocols like: RS232, RS485, SPI, I2C, USB, TCP/IP,...
- Embedded or none Embedded C/C++ in different programming models including: linear mega loop + ISR, event-driven programming, RTOS (real-time operating system) based (uC/OS-II, IAR PowerPac, FreeRTOS) and Embedded Linux
- Device driver development under RTOS, Embedded Linux or bare silicon (non-OS) for wide range of peripherals including: Ethernet MAC+PHY, DMA, ADC, GPIO, SPI, I2C, USART, USB, TFT LCD.
- Linear or Switching power supply design, LDO, step down, step up, buck-boost.
- Audio / Video applications, SDRAM, DDR and DDR2 design and bring up.
Just let us know your problem and we will be in contact with you soon.